Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  12

Thread: Welcome DWI to the Ausphotography Site Advertisers

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Welcome DWI to the Ausphotography Site Advertisers

DWI has come on board as an Ausphotography site advertiser

By clicking their banner above, or from the banner ads on the site, or directly from the Advertisers List, and making your purchase after clicking through from AP. Ausphotography gets commission, which makes sure AP is free for members to use. Commission payments cover things like site hosting costs, software upgrades/licences etc.
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

Account Closed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a good pick up Rick, they have good prices and my buying experience with them was great, cheers Deb

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool Rick! I might be getting a 5dmk3 replacement from them unless the current one does a cinderella on me
    Call me Dylan! www.everlookphotography.com | www.everlookphotography.wordpress.com | www.flickr.com/photos/dmtoh
    Canon EOS 5dmk3 : 17-40 F4 L, 70-200F2.8 canon L, 24-70mm canon L, Gitzo Safari +1178 ballhead. |Canon 5dmkII, 16-35mmF2.8 II L, Gitzo 2541 )
    Singh Ray/Hitech/Lee assorted filters, Z pro modified system Cokin holder
    Post : Lightroom 3.6 catalogue -> Export as 16bit TIFF, Edited CS5 -> resized for web.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great one. I have used DWI and recommended it to all who will listen ( of course making sure to mention all the pros and cons of the grey market). Just bought a sb-700 yesterday. Sorry I didn't see this until now otherwise I could have bee one of the first to get a commission through to AP. maybe next time

Cheers
    Danny

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bugger, Rick, I'd only ordered a new lens a couple of days ago from DWI. Talk about crap timing. I wonder if they will pro-rata the commission.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome! I have bought several items from them.....faultless service and always on my doorstep maximum three days after purchase!!!
    Canon 5diii; Canon 7D; Canon 3.5 15-85mm IS USM; Canon 4-5.6 70-300mm IS USM; Canon 1.4 50mm , Canon Macro 100mm 2.8 L IS USM, Canon 35mm 1.4 L USM, Canon 24-105mm L IS USM, CPL and UV filters, manfrotto tripod and Lowepro backpack plus dreams for so much more!!

Administrator
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruggo View Post
    Bugger, Rick, I'd only ordered a new lens a couple of days ago from DWI. Talk about crap timing. I wonder if they will pro-rata the commission.
    No they, nor any other of the site advertisers do that. Commission only happens when you click through the links on AP, and then buy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats fantastic. Geat suppliers.
    Geoff
    Honesty is best policy.
    CC is always welcome
    Nikon D3000 ... Nikon D90... Nikon D700 Various lenses, Home studio equipment and all the associated stuff
    Flickr

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good timing Rick. I am looking at upgrading from my kit lenses so will give DWI serious consideration particularly considering the positive comments on this site.