User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  1

Thread: Sydney to Hobart Again!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sydney to Hobart Again!!

Well everyone, my crazy husband is off to do the Sydney to Hobart again this year! This time he is on a boat callet Peugeot Surfrider and they are a bunch of French guys raising money for the Surfrider foundation which is all about protecting our oceans. My hubby is part of the crew by default as the boat owners representitive as the Frenchies have hired it to do the Hobart. They should do well as they have brought in some highly regarded french Pro sailors for the race.

It's going to be a spinnaker start fo the first time in years (about 8 I think) and I have hired a canon 100-400mm L zoom especially for the occasion!

I can't wait it should be a spectacular start!!
    Canon 5diii; Canon 7D; Canon 3.5 15-85mm IS USM; Canon 4-5.6 70-300mm IS USM; Canon 1.4 50mm , Canon Macro 100mm 2.8 L IS USM, Canon 35mm 1.4 L USM, Canon 24-105mm L IS USM, CPL and UV filters, manfrotto tripod and Lowepro backpack plus dreams for so much more!!

Ausphotography Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, where's the pictures? Want to see, want to see! And I must add my hat is off to him - nothing on earth would induce me to go on a S-H yacht for the trip.
    Odille

“Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky”

My Blog | Canon 1DsMkII | 60D | Tokina 20-35mm f/2.8 AF AT-X PRO | EF50mm f/1.8| Sigma 150-500mm F5-6.3 APO DG OS HSM | Fujifilm X-T1 & X-M1 | Fujinon XC 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OIS | Fujinon XC 50-230mm F3.5-5.6 OIS | Fujinon XF 18-55mm F2.8-4R LM OIS | tripods, flashes, filters etc ||

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like to see some images as well! I haven't been sailing nor have much interest, but my old man and grandpa love it so hear a bit about it!

Ausphotography irregular Mark L's Avatar
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)