Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  24
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: eglobal service.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

eglobal service.

Received a confirmation of order email from eglobal at 3:27 pm 10/12/12 ( about 10 mins after I went through the "checkout" ) and the item arrived here in the back blocks of Vic. at 11:58 am 13/12/12.

Everything arrived as it should and the delivery was frighteningly fast.

eglobaldigitalcameras.com.au
    Last edited by ricktas; 15-01-2013 at 9:17pm.
    Andrew
    Nikon, Fuji, Nikkor, Sigma, Tamron, Tokina and too many other bits and pieces to list.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by I @ M View Post
    Received a confirmation of order email from eglobal at 3:27 pm 10/12/12 ( about 10 mins after I went through the "checkout" ) and the item arrived here in the back blocks of Vic. at 11:58 am 13/12/12.

Everything arrived as it should and the delivery was frighteningly fast.

eglobaldigitalcameras.com.au
    That's very good service. The only problem I have had when looking buying at eglobal is that their delivery charges make the items more expensive than other suppliers when the delivery cost is taken into account.
    Last edited by ricktas; 15-01-2013 at 9:17pm. Reason: Fixed quote tags
    The age of entitlement isn't over, it's just over there where you can't get to it.
    When several possibilities exist, the simplest solution is the best.
    "There are no rules" Bruce Barnbaum, The art of Photography
    Graham

Moderately Underexposed
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not exactly sure what you mean agb, I don't think that $83.00 for insured express delivery is very expensive at all.

What I did find that "other" sellers in Hong Kong stuck a 2% credit card surcharge on the bill at the time of checkout which even with slightly cheaper delivery still managed to push the final price of a $2000.00 item higher than eglobals price with delivery.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by agb View Post
    That's very good service. The only problem I have had when looking buying at eglobal is that their delivery charges make the items more expensive than other suppliers when the delivery cost is taken into account.
    I have not found that at all, even with the extra for Express Insured freight, E-Global have been good to me
    Smoke Alarms Save Lives, Install One Today
    I shoot Canon
    Cheers, Mark

Still in the Circle of Confusion Cage's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have also just had a positive experience with them. Very quick delivery.

And yes, some profit margin is built into their delivery charges, but after doing my homework they were still cheaper.

Oh, and because of that they won't combine postage. It cost them another sale to me.
    Cheers
    Kev

D600 : D7200 and too much stuff to list

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    also had very good service from them and quicker delivery than some Aussie shops and a lot cheaper too...
    Pentax K5, Pentax 18-55mm, Pentax 50mm f1.4, Pentax DA L 55-300mm F4-5.8 ED LENS, Tamron 90mm f2.8 1.1 macro lens, Tamron SP AF 10-24mm f3.5-4.5 Di II LD.
    Sigma EF530 Super Flash.
    photoshop CS6 extended.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I almost bought the D4 from them on Tuesday, but I managed to find it slightly cheaper as their postage was a little on the steep side, but still very reasonable.

Ausphotography Site Sponsor/Advertiser eglobalcameras's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you!
    Thanks I @ M, agb, MarkChap, trublubiker, Planted, Wayne and all customers reading this post!
    We are constantly improving our service level. We hope all of you enjoy your new gears as soon as possible.

Hope to see your order again in 2013, and the remaining days of 2012!
    Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

eGlobaL Digital Cameras
    eGlobaL Digital Cameras: DSLR - Lenses - Digital Cameras - Smart phones - Tablets
    Official customer service available on website: Live Chat & Support Tickets

Better choice! Lower Price! Fast delivery! Only at eGlobaL Digital Cameras

Like Us on eGlobaL Digital Cameras Facebook | Follow us on Twitter @eglobalcameras | Check out eGlobaL Cameras Pinterest

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eglobalcameras View Post
    Thank you!
    Thanks I @ M, agb, MarkChap, trublubiker, Planted, Wayne and all customers reading this post!
    We are constantly improving our service level. We hope all of you enjoy your new gears as soon as possible.

Hope to see your order again in 2013, and the remaining days of 2012!
    Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

eGlobaL Digital Cameras
    Fair enough! Now let's see if you can handle the slightly off-key order. I'd like to buy a Tokina AT-X Pro 100 D macro lens for my Nikon D7000, but despite having Tokina lenses on your shop, that particular one doesn't seem to be there. Any thoughts?
    Waz
    Be who you are and say what you mean, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind - Dr. Seuss...
    D700 | D7000 | Nikkor AF-S 18-55 DX 1:3.5-5.6G | Nikkor AF-S 55-300 DX 1:4.5-5.6 G ED | Nikkor AF 50 f/1.8D | Optex OPM2930 tripod/monopod | Enthusiasm ...
    My Flickr images ...

Ausphotography Site Sponsor/Advertiser eglobalcameras's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoDo View Post
    Fair enough! Now let's see if you can handle the slightly off-key order. I'd like to buy a Tokina AT-X Pro 100 D macro lens for my Nikon D7000, but despite having Tokina lenses on your shop, that particular one doesn't seem to be there. Any thoughts?
    Whodo,
    We want to accept your order but there's no luck!
    we regret to tell you we do not have any stock for this lens, that's is why it is not shown on our website. This lens would take long to be sourced if it is really needed.

I hope my reply helps!

eGlobaL Digital Cameras

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi
    Iwas interested re the comment above that each item has to have postage paid individually.
    Just like to check...... if I buy 2 camera bodies plus 2 lenses do I have to pay 4x postage cost with eglobal?
    The Impressionists hoped to........" Capture the transient effect of light and colour"........ I wish I could!

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I ordered 2 items from them before Christmas and only had to pay postage for 1 parcel containing both items. Exceptionally fast service - received the parcel within 6 working days and that is to regional Qld in late December, an incredibly busy time for parcel delivery. I had actually renvewed my drivers licence 3 days before ordering from EGlobal and my new licence didn't arrive until after Christmas.
    Glenda

Site Rules Breach - Permanent Ban El Pedro's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you go on the site it calculates postage for you on check out. Might be an idea to give it a go.

Still in the Circle of Confusion Cage's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When you order multiple items and go to 'Checkout' there is a single charge for postage, but the amount charged is the combined postage for all the items.

Their 'item only' price is usually the lowest you will find, however, as I stated above, it seems that a percentage of their profit margin is built into their postage charges and therefore they will not combine postage.

As El Pedro said above, go on-line and add several items to your cart, then see how much postage you have been charged in checkout.

I have recently asked them to combine postage and this was their reply.

Thank you for your email. After checking with our management team, we can confirm the shipping price shown is our best price possible as it is coming from Hong Kong.
    There is a shipping coupon which the code is CHK10. This will give $10 off the shipping cost

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wanted to add my 2 cents...I purchased a 5D mk 3 pre Christmas from eGlobal. Initially, as I was a new customer making a large purchase I was requested to provide a copy of my driver's license. Once that was email through, I was holding the camera by the end of the week! (Ordered on Monday received it on Friday). Absolutely great service from eGlobal and I will purchase from them again! I've been recommending all my friends to this site.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is there some think wrong with EGlobal's link, I cant seem to get to there web site redirects elsewhere or is it just my comp?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Congo View Post
    is there some think wrong with EGlobal's link, I cant seem to get to there web site redirects elsewhere or is it just my comp?
    Hmm just tried the link on this thread and it worked just doesn't work for me on the sponsors list.
    Comments and Criticisms are always appreciated.

Thank You:

John

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Congo View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm just tried the link on this thread and it worked just doesn't work for me on the sponsors list.
    Yes there is, they have not kept their affiliate account up to date, and they need to top it up with funds so that anyone ordering via it, means I get paid the commission. This has been going on for a couple of weeks and if not resolved by them soon, I will be removing their ads. Basically I am not getting any commission on purchases made by clicking the links at this time, so they are benefiting from the advertising on AP..for free.
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Rick

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The links are fixed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ricktas View Post
    The links are fixed.
    If your talking about eglobals link Rick it is still no good.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast