User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  6

Thread: Canvas printing places in sydney?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Canvas printing places in sydney?

Hi all,

i am wanting to print an image of mine into canvas.. I've been looking around but can't really find any places that are good.. As well as cheap. Of course I have come across big w and Harvey Norman Etc but are those canvas prints good quality wise?

What are some good and cheap places to print at?

I have also heard of cheapcanvasprinting.com.au which they seem alright.. But if they are legitimate etc I don't know..

Any advice/tips would be much appreciated!

Thanks

andrew

Moderately Underexposed
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seeing as you are on Ausphotography I reckon the first place that you should start looking is in the site advertiser page.

In there you will find an ad from Sydney based Blue Horizon Printing.

Maybe check their pricing and see if it suits your budget.
    Andrew
    Nikon, Fuji, Nikkor, Sigma, Tamron, Tokina and too many other bits and pieces to list.

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for that, boy do they look good! it's just way out of my budget unfortunately.. wish i had more though.

is there anywhere else that has it for cheaper?

Thanks

Andrew
    Life is short, Keep snapping!
    CC always welcome
    Nikon D5100 | Nikon D7100 | Bits and pieces. | Some glass here and there.

Ausphotography irregular Mark L's Avatar
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewvid View Post

I have also heard of cheapcanvasprinting.com.au which they seem alright.. But if they are legitimate etc I don't know..
    I can't find the threads, but I thought at one time they where an AP site sponsor and had some positive feedback.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't find the site cheapcanvasprinting.com.au, so I presume you mean cheapcanvasprints.com.au ?? I've used them twice to get some LARGE canvas prints of my wedding. I found them to be VERY cheap and very good quality, and the service is pretty quick too. They very often have promotions with up to 70% off. I'm a very happy customer (and so is my wife now that we have some wedding photos on the wall instead of my photos hahah)

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    www.brilliantprints.com.au - seems their website is down

Some of these sites mentioned may not be in Sydney but offer good service and can easily post to you.
    Last edited by ricktas; 10-12-2012 at 7:19am.
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

I am older than I look.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Canvas printing places in sydney?

I had an unframed canvas done by Officeworks. The quality was fine and I did my own frame and stretching (the stretching was more difficult than I thought it would be).

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Cheers

PeterB666

Olympus Pen F with Metabones Speed Booster and Laowa 12mm f/2.8 or Voigtlander 10.5mm f/0.95 or Nikon D800 with the Laowa 12mm f/2.8. The need to keep in touch with the past is a Nikon Photomic FTn or Nikon F2A and a Nikkor 25-50mm f/4 AI

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark L View Post
    I can't find the threads, but I thought at one time they where an AP site sponsor and had some positive feedback.
    Thanks Mark, guess that's some good news

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cattleprod View Post
    Can't find the site cheapcanvasprinting.com.au, so I presume you mean cheapcanvasprints.com.au ?? I've used them twice to get some LARGE canvas prints of my wedding. I found them to be VERY cheap and very good quality, and the service is pretty quick too. They very often have promotions with up to 70% off. I'm a very happy customer (and so is my wife now that we have some wedding photos on the wall instead of my photos hahah)
    whoops... 'twas late at night when i posted this yes that's what i meant. Well that's great to hear! my budget is real low.. that's why i was looking around for good prices like these but was just unsure of the quality..

Thanks for that

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ricktas View Post
    www.brilliantprints.com.au - seems their website is down

Some of these sites mentioned may not be in Sydney but offer good service and can easily post to you.
    Thanks Rick, Again they seem like top stuff but it's out of my budget i guess i'm underestimating the prices of these things though.. hopefully when my budget eventually grows i'll be able to get one from here!

Thanks again

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by peterb666 View Post
    I had an unframed canvas done by Officeworks. The quality was fine and I did my own frame and stretching (the stretching was more difficult than I thought it would be).

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Officeworks hey? and they seemed good? well that's something good to hear!

Ausphotography irregular Mark L's Avatar
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If you're on a budget, the people Cattleprod mentioned (these were who I was thinking of in my previous post) have a good looking special running for the next week. http://www.cheapcanvasprints.com.au/

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark L View Post
    If you're on a budget, the people Cattleprod mentioned (these were who I was thinking of in my previous post) have a good looking special running for the next week. http://www.cheapcanvasprints.com.au/
    Thanks Mark, looks like i'll be getting the prints from here then. Thanks a lot for that!