Hi all,
I would love a bit of advice/clarifications on upgrade options. I currently have a 450D which I have been using for over 4 years. The time has come for me to upgrade. I have 2 main contenders: 7D & 5Dii. Firstly they are both well priced and in my budget (under 2000k).
I shoot a range of things however my real love is landscape with some family photography (my own) thrown in too. From what I have read, the 5D is better for landscape while the 7D is perhaps better suited to people shots, particularly with its rapid fire and moving children?
The 6D is an outside contender but I think it is too expensive at the moment for me and I would rather spend that money on an ultra wide lens for landscape, either the 10-22 or 17-40 depending on which camera I choose. I currently use my 18-55 kit lens for landscape so both will be a wonderful upgrade to my kit. My 100mm, 50mm & T28-75 will be interchangeable with both cameras and I'm happy to leave my kit lenses at this point as my skills have improved
Any insights and personal experiences to help my decision making process would be gratefully received.
Thanks, Bec.