Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  1

Thread: Save on Group Buying Deals at DigitalRev's GroupRev™ Deals

Ausphotography Site Sponsor/Advertiser DigitalRev's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Save on Group Buying Deals at DigitalRev's GroupRev™ Deals

Receive more savings when you buy in a group with DigitalRev's GroupRev™ Deals!

GroupRev™ Deals Explained

GroupRev™ is an easy way to get even more discount on photography products from DigitalRev.com. If you like a particular GruopRev™ offer, simply sign up the deal. If enough people sign up by the deal's closing time, the deal will activate. By requiring a minimum number of buyers for a deal, we can negotiate better deals from manufactureres and distributors.

Check out the latest GroupRev™ now:
    DigitalRev - My photos, my story™

Ausphotography Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great idea and I will keep an eye on it but needs a bit more detail in some cases. eg, the 5 in 1 filter set does not give the specifics of the filters offered. No tog is going to buy a filter when they have no idea how many stops it is! Pictures are good but we need specs too.
    Odille

“Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky”

My Blog | Canon 1DsMkII | 60D | Tokina 20-35mm f/2.8 AF AT-X PRO | EF50mm f/1.8| Sigma 150-500mm F5-6.3 APO DG OS HSM | Fujifilm X-T1 & X-M1 | Fujinon XC 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OIS | Fujinon XC 50-230mm F3.5-5.6 OIS | Fujinon XF 18-55mm F2.8-4R LM OIS | tripods, flashes, filters etc ||

Ausphotography Site Sponsor/Advertiser
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Analog6 View Post
    Great idea and I will keep an eye on it but needs a bit more detail in some cases. eg, the 5 in 1 filter set does not give the specifics of the filters offered. No tog is going to buy a filter when they have no idea how many stops it is! Pictures are good but we need specs too.
    Hi,

You can click on the product and you'll be redirected to the product page with full specifications.

- - - Updated - - -

The new GroupRev Deals are here:

• Canon 40mm
    • Manfrotto Bag
    • Capture Camera clip system