User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  2

Thread: This is what has help start some fires......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is what has help start some fires......

Well, some of the fires over the Fleurieu in South Australia, including a few dotted around where I live.

The first is right above my property....I was on the way to get the kids from the bus stop and I only had my iPhone, so the quality isn't good, hence not in the Critique area......

but, WOW, what amazing and beautiful clouds!

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg
    Monika
    Equipment: Canon 60D, Nikon FE, Nikkor 50mm 1.8 lens, Fancier FT-662A tripod, 18-55mm kit lens, 55-250mm kit lens, 30mm 1.4 Sigma lens, LR4, PS Elements
    Check out my Flickr photos ... http://www.flickr.com/photos/missmonny/
    ... and then you can like me on www.facebook.com/PhotoByMB or see my shop on http://www.redbubble.com/people/msmonny

Going Cold Blooded
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get your camera quick!!!:d
    Last edited by outstar79; 20-11-2012 at 7:03pm.
    Canon 7D Mark II

Adam Brice

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hubby just got home, so I might be able to dash out now!!

Going Cold Blooded
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope everyone stays safe, I know Rob Lang is in the thick of it in SA as well.

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, bloody lightning! We have one close by, but I am glad we are not anywhere near Pt Lincoln! Hope all is okay over there! They did warn Catastrophic conditions today, and they weren't wrong.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think we are all in for a bugger of a summer. Grass is long here, and drying out rapidly. In the bush there is a crackle underfoot. I hope all stay safe. And after going through what Pt Lincoln is going through now a few years ago, where the fires got within a kilometre from home, and day became night. I know exactly what they are going through.
    Geoff
    Honesty is best policy.
    CC is always welcome
    Nikon D3000 ... Nikon D90... Nikon D700 Various lenses, Home studio equipment and all the associated stuff
    Flickr

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea Eyre Peninsula is getting hit hard at the moment - the clouds looked really cool but all I could do was admire them on the way home from work by foot lol
    Call me Dylan! www.everlookphotography.com | www.everlookphotography.wordpress.com | www.flickr.com/photos/dmtoh
    Canon EOS R5, : 16-35mm F4 L, 70-200F4 canon L, 24-70mm 2.8IIcanon L, Sirui tripod + K20D ballhead + RRS ballhead. |Sony A7r2 + Laowa 12mm F2.8, Nisi 15mm F4
    Various NiSi systems : Currently using switch filter and predominantly 6 stop ND, 10 stop ND, 3 stop medium GND
    Post : Adobe lightroom classic CC : Photoshop CC. Various actions for processing and web export

Ausphotography irregular Mark L's Avatar
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffsta View Post
    I think we are all in for a bugger of a summer. Grass is long here, and drying out rapidly. In the bush there is a crackle underfoot. I hope all stay safe. .....
    Yep, same 'round here. It's been calculated that we have some of the highest fuel loads in the state for this summer. Stay away lightening and idiots! One of the problems with lightening is that a tree, after being struck, can smoulder for days, and then cause problems.
    Trying to educate some people to be prepared and have a fire survival plan in place is another story altogether.