Do you print your photos and put them in albums? Or do you just leave them on your computer? Have you made a photobook with them?

I originally decided that a photobook was the best option, because you can easily change the photo size, add captions and create different layouts. I spent a few weeks creating the photobook and really enjoyed the process. I eagerly waited for it to arrive in the mail, and when it was finally here I pulled it out of the box in excitement. And it was so disappointing!! The picture quality is nothing like a real photograph. The pictures look grainy and dull and you can see the little dots that make up the photos. I had done my research and chose a very good company, the best quality paper, and paid a lot for the photobook. But it just doesnt compare to a printed photo from a lab.

So now I am thinking that prints are the best option. But I have no idea what to store the prints in? I like the look of self adhesive albums, but I read they arent exactly safe for preserving photos long term. Slip in albums arent good because I have a lot of shots in portrait orientation, plus you are limited to one photo size. Maybe I should try a dry mount album?

So what do you do with your photos? Any advice appreciated!