User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: Wow What a Workshop

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow What a Workshop

Just killing time until my flight home so thought I would post. Just spent an amazing 5 days on the NSW Coast with Ken Duncan and 29 other enthusiastic photographers. What a blast!!! Even the 4am starts every morning was not enough to put us off. This is the 2nd intensive workshop I have done. The first was with another great photographer and have to say it is one of the best ways to improve your skills. It is going to be hard to get home and back to work and not have my finger on the shutter every moment of the day. Have learnt so much. My best moment? Finally getting a smudgy seascape. OK they are done to death but it is personally satisfying to finally learn how and actually achieve it

l

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can only imagine how much you would have learnt in that time. Glad it was so worthwhile for you and the image is beautiful.
    Merri

Canon 400D, Canon 50mm f/1.8, Canon 18-55mm and 75-300mm (kit lenses before IS), Tamron SP 90mm Di f/2.8 macro (brand new, just arrived!!)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing - and well done! I hope to one day do such a workshop with my favourite landscape photographer, though I have to travel to the UK to do that one.
    [- Instagram -]

Nikon Slave... (D90 & D300S)
    -- CCs extremely welcome, further editing of my photos is not. Thanks!