Hi all - I can't believe how quick the year has gone and it's time for our Christmas Meet. We haven't had many meets this year and attendance has dropped off a little (probably because everyone is so busy), so it would be great to end the year off with a "BANG" .....well maybe not a bang but at least some pretty lights.

We intend to hold our Christmas meet at Middle Harbour to do some more light painting. You can find out more information about the area here: http://www.sydney.com/destinations/s...rk-middle-head

The intention is to meet around 3pm. You will need to bring your own food, chairs and drink for an evening meal.
Photo opportunities will include the fortifications and panoramic views. If all goes well we may even be able to organise a model and combine this meet with a portrait shoot. Later on when the sun goes down we will be able to light paint some of the fortifications.

This thread is to give you advanced warning of the date so that you can note it in your diaries. I will post more details closer to the time. By all means please post your intention to come (then I can chase you up later).

If you have any suggestions for other ideas or know of someone that would be willing to model for us then please don't be shy and have your say.

We had a ball at our last light painting meet so it would be great to see a good turnout. I know it gets very busy around this time of the year but I would urge any Sydney AP member to come along for a great time both socially and photographically.