User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  13
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A point to prove ..... (for all Nikon fanbois, and girls)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this thread shows that the camera make others are knocking, ie pentax, is the one with nothing to prove
    eat your hearts out cnnikons
    cc and enjoy

Photography is painting with light

K1, Pentax 18-250mm zoom, Pentax 100mm macro, Sigma 50-500mm, Pentax 28-105mm
    Velbon Sherpa tripod Photoshop CS6

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All hail King Arthur, you have my vote. I will slay my Olympus (Have come very close a few times now anyway) and pledge to only use my Nikon henceforth.
    Sounds like church and state will no longer be separated as the New Nikontestament lays down the law in this new world order. Saints will be now have to be Nikonised, (obviously they cannot be Canonised)

I was thinking that for entertainment at your banquets, you should engage everyone's favourite court jester Mr K Rockwell, who had me in stitches today as I read his D800 vs D600 literary masterpiece...

Quote 1 - "anything above about 24 MP in FX or 12 MP in DX is starting to become a cross between a hoax and just a sales feature for the innocent"

Quote 2 - "36 MP is worse than 24 MP. No pro I know shoots above 10 MP; above 10 MP, all it does is slow your workflow so you can't get anything done"

Or Maybe Mongo could just arrange for his headrolling...
    Last edited by MattNQ; 11-10-2012 at 3:23pm.
    Matt
    CC always appreciated

My Website
    A Blog of sorts

Who let the rabble in?
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by arthurking83 View Post

Vote for me as head honcho, el presidente indefinido
    Spoken like a true despot!

Sign me up as a good and loyal underling.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King Arthur. Protector from all evil, Master of exposure, Coverer of all landscapes, Right Royal capter of Rainbows Leader of all Nikonians and friend to all. (Including Canonians, Pentaxians and Sonyians)

[B
    Geoff shall be henceforth known as Sir Geoffsta - The Big, manhandler of the humungous, chief of staff of the over 400 club (note that 800/5.6 is due to arrive any time soon and requires the services of an emergency services officer .. and that all spouses shan't cry foul, nor be heard lest they be blown up by thy holy handgrenade![B]

Thankyou Your Majesty for allowing me in your royal court. I'll not dissapoint ye in my role, and even contain those who offend our great leader, and assist Sir Mongo in defence of the realm. Even if thy wench thee wife shackles me in balls and chain.
    Last edited by geoffsta; 11-10-2012 at 7:02pm.
    Geoff
    Honesty is best policy.
    CC is always welcome
    Nikon D3000 ... Nikon D90... Nikon D700 Various lenses, Home studio equipment and all the associated stuff
    Flickr

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12