Hi Guys

I have agreed to shoot another wedding (I have done one in the past, around this time last year) in feb and have started to think about my gear.

Currently I shoot on 550D and have the following lenses:

Canon 10-22mm wide angle
Canon 50mm 1.4
Canon 85mm 1.8
Canon 100m 2.8 macro
Yongnuo flash
2 x 16GB extreme pro sd cards
1 x 32GB sandisc class 10
1 x 8GB sandisc class 10

I like to shoot wide open, and close tightly cropped shots are usually my style. Now, my concern is that my 10-22mm may cause some distortion of group photos and my 50mm is certainly not up to the task of taking group shots. My other concern is I dont have a second body to shoot on. The last wedding i did i managed with one body but the usual of ("I cant believe you didnt take a backup" haunts me and im sure i missed opportunities through my frequent lens changing).

I've been eyeing off the 17-55mm 2.8 for quite a while and also on the edge wanting to upgrade my 550D for a 7D....but lacking in funds.

Luckily i won't need any flash gear other than my reflector because it's an afternoon wedding in the middle of summer. The other problem would be renting- the wedding is in albany (a good day's drive from where I live) and i would be down there unable to return the lens/body for at least 5 days i would say...which makes it not as cheap as it could be if i did rent it).

My questions to you guys are-
1. Should I make do with the gear I have, which I have had for a long time and am comfortable with
2. Should I grab the 17-55mm 2.8 for more of an overall lens that would ultimatley replace my 50mm and my 10-22mm
3. Should I use the lenses that I have and buy the 7D body and attach the 10-22 on one of them and a different lens on the other and carry both around.

choices, choices.

thanks guys!