User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  3

Thread: Posting problem..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Posting problem..

Just went to post a comment on a thread and I had a bit of a drama. went to press "submit new post" and nothing happened, so I pushed it again. Then got an updated post with my comment written twice.
    Tried to edit the post and the same happened again, but this time I got this line at the top of the page:
    Warning: Missing argument 2 for special_postbit_display_complete(), called in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 48 and defined in [path]/vault/plugins/postbit.php on line 85
    Not sure if anyone else is having the same problem.
    Geoff
    Honesty is best policy.
    CC is always welcome
    Nikon D3000 ... Nikon D90... Nikon D700 Various lenses, Home studio equipment and all the associated stuff
    Flickr

Other side of the hill ... WhoDo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorright, Geoff. Kym was upgrading our version of Vaultwiki and you happened to post at the same time. Should be all good now, though. Thanks for reporting.
    Last edited by WhoDo; 15-09-2012 at 6:05pm. Reason: removed double post
    Waz
    Be who you are and say what you mean, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind - Dr. Seuss...
    D700 | D7000 | Nikkor AF-S 18-55 DX 1:3.5-5.6G | Nikkor AF-S 55-300 DX 1:4.5-5.6 G ED | Nikkor AF 50 f/1.8D | Optex OPM2930 tripod/monopod | Enthusiasm ...
    My Flickr images ...

Ausphotography irregular Mark L's Avatar
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I was seeing that at repeated 4 or 5 times at the top of the page of any thread I went into. Went to post in a thread and the show my signature box wasn't there to untick. Went Go Advanced and everything is back to normal now.

- - - Updated - - -

Gee it's the quick and the dead sometimes.