So im sitting in TAFE and have some time to wast so i typed up a short story wich is basicly about me and my camera im getting hope you enjoy.

The boy who wanted a camera

There once was a boy who wanted a camera, not just any camera but a good camera.
He wanted to expand his talent of taking a good photo and he wanted to build a business out of his passion.
Well the day come when he had enough money to buy one so he went looking online to compare prices, he found a site that was based in Hong Kong the camera was $200 cheaper than in Australia so he said to himself I’m going to get it.
So he payed for it and decided to pay nearly $100 for postage because he wanted it as soon as he could well the next day it was on its way he was so happy then he received an email with the tracking number so he could see wear it was.
When he checked the next day it was in Australia the excitement was nearly to much to handle, The next day he seen it had been delivered but it wasn’t so he read closer and it said that the costumer was un available which was wrong because he didn’t leave his house all day.
He read some more and found out that someone had signed for it but it says front desk so he thought it was at one of the drop off company’s in his town.
He went to all the company’s in town and no one had seen it until he seen one lady who works for one of the company’s she said she knew the person who would of signed for it and he would be in town at 2pm.
He was excited again but still wondering if it would turn up and still to this day he still doesn’t know if it will turn up.

The end

xxdrakexx