Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  1

Thread: Quality prints in Australia

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quality prints in Australia

Hi,

I am currently making a portfolio to apply for a job as a photographer for a magazine. I have made a selection of 15-20 photos that I want to show and now I want to print them in A4 or 14x18. I have never printed photographs before in Australia so I am asking you guys if you know a good printing shop that makes quality prints for a low price. I know "cheap" and "quality" are conflicting so my priority is quality.

I am living in Darwin so it would be great if you know a good place around here. Since Darwin is not that big, it would also be fine for me if it's a shop based elsewhere but that has an Internet website so that I can order the prints online.

I hope you can help me.

Kind regards,
    Yoran

Ausphotography Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yoran, I strongly advise that you click on the Site Sponsors link at the top of each page. There you will find a number of site sponsors that offer quality printing services. Filmstreet is just one that springs quickly to mind.
    Waz
    Be who you are and say what you mean, because those who matter don't mind don't matter and those who mind don't matter - Dr. Seuss...
    D700 x 2 | Nikkor AF 50 f/1.8D | Nikkor AF 85 f/1.8D | Optex OPM2930 tripod/monopod | Enthusiasm ...

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Also check out the site advertisers forum for specials : http://www.ausphotography.net.au/for...nd-Advertising

filmstreet often run specials for members of this site
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

Ausphotography irregular Mark L's Avatar
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    http://www.ausphotography.net.au/for...EN-8X12-PRINTS
    Can we see a couple of you portfolio photos?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Yoran - I live near Darwin too and am well aware of the shortage of quality printers here. I usually use RGB Digital or Nu-shots (just love their metallic prints)
    Jodie

Gear - Canon EOS 7D, EOS 6D, 24-105 F4, 70-200 F2.8L IS, Canon EF 100mm 2.8 Macro, Sigma 10-20mm, nifty fifty, EF2xII, 580EX, 430EXII, EFx2 III and a long wishlist