Hello all.

Film Street offers wholesale digital printing rates for professional photographers Australia wide.

There are five price groups -

• 4x4 to 4x6in
  • 5x5 to 5x7in
  • 6x6 to 6x9in
  • 8x8 to 8x12in
  • 10x10 to 10x15in

Special sizes can be accommodated for eg: paper widths 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10in from lengths of 4in up to 15in.

These are high quality silver halide processed prints using Fuji equipment and printed on Fuji Crystal Archive paper.

Current paper finishes available are -

• Lustre
  • Gloss

'Matte' and 'Pearl' are available upon request and regularity.

Copyright protection can be back printed on the image. This makes copying of the image illegal without your permission (it works, I don't copy these when presented to me and many other places don't either).

We offer a fast turn around time. Printing is done within a few hours of receipt of images and sent the same day (if a business day).

Professional photographers (all or a large part of your income is made from your photography) and people who print in large amounts regularly are eligible (proof of either is required).

Prints are sent via courier or registered post. Pick up is available for locals.

If you are interested please contact me at thomas@filmstreet.com.au for further information and pricing.

Thank you