- Compliment Their Equipment
- Ask “Did You Use Photoshop?”
- Tell a Wedding Photographer That Your Cousin Did a Great Job of Shooting Your Sister’s Wedding
- Mention That The Best Photo of Your Wedding Came from Uncle Bob with a Compact
- Loudly Proclaim the Use of HDR
- Tilt Your Head Slightly And Ask if the Horizon is Straight
- Be Irate About Something Completely Insignificant
Also: "My phone has more megapickels than your camera"
Top 5 questions that you are almost guaranteed to get asked once you get a DSLR:
1. how many mega pixels is it?
2. how to you make the background all blurry?
3. when will these go on facebook?
4. why doesn't this lens zoom?
5. can you photoshop?