User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  5

Thread: Received my print from Film Street

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Received my print from Film Street

I just wanted to let fellow AP members know that I received my print from the www.filmstreet.com.au photo of the week #322 : SPORT & ACTION which was kindly sponsored by Film Street.
    I am really pleased with the quality of the print, it exceeded my expectations! The service was friendly and efficient and turn around time to NT was lightning fast. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Film Street to anyone looking to have their images professionally printed. Thanks once again to Thomas from Film Street & AP - I am looking forward to catching up with Jack's (my subject for the comp) mum as I am sure she will be thrilled with the print too
    Jodie

Gear - Canon EOS 7D, EOS 6D, 24-105 F4, 70-200 F2.8L IS, Canon EF 100mm 2.8 Macro, Sigma 10-20mm, nifty fifty, EF2xII, 580EX, 430EXII, EFx2 III and a long wishlist

Ausphotography Site Sponsor/Advertiser Film Street's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the feedback FallingHorse, but I believe my great service has something to do with your avatar - I just can't stop staring at it

But seriously, I'm happy to sponsor the competition. Glad you enjoyed the print.

Ausphotography irregular Mark L's Avatar
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Film Street View Post
    Thanks for the feedback FallingHorse, but I believe my great service has something to do with your avatar - I just can't stop staring at it
    I've watched for hours, and the Horse never Falls.