User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  20
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No order or response from Eglobal..

Ausphotography Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No order or response from Eglobal..

I placed an order with Eglobal more than 7 days ago worth nearly $700, I paid for delivery within 3-5 days and extra insurance, and I have yet to receive my order. They did not have the colour I wanted on one item, which I replied to immediately and that was the last I heard from them, and that was 5 days ago. I have placed a query and received a ticket number in which they said they would contact me, normally within 24 hours, which was over 2 days ago, and still I have not heard anything!! Now I have no idea what to do. They do not have a direct email, just a "contact us" tab. All help to get my order or my money back would be fabulous.
    D5000 Nikkor AF-S 28-300mm VR, Tamron 70-300mm, Nikkor AF-S 18-55mm VR, Marumi/Hoya Filters
    "There are times when words fall out of my mouth at the very same time they entered my head.. Apologies in advance for those times"
    "I don't get mad, I get better"

Sheree

Ausphotography Site Sponsor/Advertiser OzzieTraveller's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    G'day ZH

As they are one of the many AP sponsors - I say "trust 'em matey - keep on with the contacts - it's probably an out-of-stock issue" ... it has happened to me with other suppliers > tho I agree with you as to lack of advices

Regards, Phil
    Of all the stuff in a busy photographers kitbag, the ability to see photographically is the most important
    google me at Travelling School of Photography
    images.: flickr.com/photos/ozzie_traveller/sets/

Ausphotography Veteran Speedway's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you tried their live chat. I've purchased over $3000 worth of gear through them without a problem. Has the money gone from your account? If you purchased with Pay-Pal you could contact them re your concerns but I doubt they would do anything so soon after ordering.
    Keith.
    Last edited by Speedway; 10-07-2012 at 5:06pm.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    have had nothing but great service from them, received my orders even quicker than some local suppliers.
    have you tried contacting them via live chat ? i found that they were only too willing to help.
    Pentax K5, Pentax 18-55mm, Pentax 50mm f1.4, Pentax DA L 55-300mm F4-5.8 ED LENS, Tamron 90mm f2.8 1.1 macro lens, Tamron SP AF 10-24mm f3.5-4.5 Di II LD.
    Sigma EF530 Super Flash.
    photoshop CS6 extended.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmmmmmmmm, I must say I am little surprised at this.

I have had cause to deal with and communicate with e-global a few times in the last day or so and I must say the service has been excellent.
    I have used the online chat option on their website a couple of times and had immediate response.

I needed an order cancelled and had the order cancelled and refund applied with in hours of a conversation just this morning

In fact I am just about to place the correct order with them now
    Last edited by MarkChap; 10-07-2012 at 5:07pm.
    Smoke Alarms Save Lives, Install One Today
    I shoot Canon
    Cheers, Mark

Ausphotography Regular
    Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am just as surprised as everyone else, as I have always had great service from them, but this time I have had nothing but silence!! Which is a bit discerning as it is $700, plus I am leaving in a few days time and do not want my precious cargo left on an empty doorstep.. I have tried the live chat, but they are not available from my work, and also unavailable on weekends.. With nobody to talk to I am getting a bit distressed to think I will be out of pocket so much money and with nothing to show for it..

Ausphotography Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have found them very helpful when I've needed to contact them. The live chat feature gets instant feedback. There was an issue with my order and it was saying on their website "awaiting dispatch" or something to that effect. After a quick live chat, it was on its way and they admitted an error in their order system. A $20 credit then appeared in my paypal account from them. I've spent thousands with them and I'd be confident you won't end up out of pocket.

Just a note though, I find the live chat doesn't work in Chrome, try it in another browser if you're having issues with it.
    Mic

Photography is the art of telling stories with light.

www.michaelgoulding.com

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I have emailed my EGlobal contact and directed them to look at this thread for you!
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

Ausphotography Regular
    Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ricktas View Post
    I have emailed my EGlobal contact and directed them to look at this thread for you!
    Thank you so much!! I am home now, so will try the live chat and see if someone is there... I also sent another message saying I was disappointed by the lack of response..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by etherial View Post
    I have found them very helpful when I've needed to contact them. The live chat feature gets instant feedback. There was an issue with my order and it was saying on their website "awaiting dispatch" or something to that effect. After a quick live chat, it was on its way and they admitted an error in their order system. A $20 credit then appeared in my paypal account from them. I've spent thousands with them and I'd be confident you won't end up out of pocket.

Just a note though, I find the live chat doesn't work in Chrome, try it in another browser if you're having issues with it.
    I work 12 hour days, and cannot access live chat at work.. I am going to give it a go now from home thanks for the response..

- - - Updated - - -

I have got onto live chat... Now just waiting for a response..

- - - Updated - - -

Ok... So live chat told me to submit a query!! Which I have done twice now with no response.... Breathe, Breathe

- - - Updated - - -

Argh.. They are offline now... And have told me to submit a query.. I think my money is gone!!
    Last edited by zeroharm; 10-07-2012 at 7:20pm.

Ausphotography Regular fenderstrat1963's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd be surprised if your money was gone. I've dealt with them a couple of times and been very impressed. Keep trying - keep breathing (I do the same thing)
    Steve

Ausphotography Regular
    Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fenderstrat1963 View Post
    I'd be surprised if your money was gone. I've dealt with them a couple of times and been very impressed. Keep trying - keep breathing (I do the same thing)
    Thanks Steve.. This is all quite bizarre now.. Still nothing!! 4 queries now, no replies, order placed 9 days ago, I can't get an answer from anyone there... Still breathing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I doubt your money has gone! Have you checked your account to make sure payment has been made? Have you received any emails from eGlobal? Have you checked you order has been placed on the eGlobal website?

I have used them many times without issue, placed an order Friday, received it Monday!
    Cheers,
    Ian

All the 7's: D700, D7000, D70

Ausphotography Veteran Speedway's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I usually get an email from pay pal (receipt) and e-global (being processed) within seconds of submitting an order then about 12 hrs. later I get another 2 emails from e-global (has been dispatched) the first giving shipping and tracking details, the second a thank you. Have you got any of these.
    How many queries have you submitted and if more than one do they have the same ticket number as another company (another AP sponsor) I deal with has a similar system and they state that if you keep submitting queries without the ticket number a new ticket will be formed cancelling the original causing delays in solving the problem. Also sending queries from different computers and email addresses could cause further problems.
    Keith.
    Last edited by Speedway; 11-07-2012 at 12:23pm.

Ausphotography Site Sponsor/Advertiser eglobalcameras's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Zeroharm,

If you would mind to PM us here providing your email address and order ID, so we are able to track your order. I will personally pass it to our CS team to follow up your case.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
    eGlobaL Digital Cameras

Ausphotography Regular
    Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all, I received an email this morning stating the item was out of stock!! 9 days after the order was placed... I have sent through details to the above contact, so hopefully they can cancel the order.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm very surprised at the lack of communication you say you have received from eGlobal as well, as I have my 3rd order with them coming and it should arrive tomorrow too me, and I ordered Sunday afternoon.

They did try to ring me, I wasn't home, so I jumped on live chat, and it was all sorted very quickly.

Good luck and I hope everything works out for you and you can get your order cancelled.

Ausphotography Regular
    Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonk0 View Post
    I'm very surprised at the lack of communication you say you have received from eGlobal as well, as I have my 3rd order with them coming and it should arrive tomorrow too me, and I ordered Sunday afternoon.

They did try to ring me, I wasn't home, so I jumped on live chat, and it was all sorted very quickly.

Good luck and I hope everything works out for you and you can get your order cancelled.
    I have always had great service from them before as well, the lack of response until now has thrown me a bit It was made all the more stressful because I am leaving this address in a couple of days, so needed it to be finalised before then. I have had a PM from them from this site, so hopefully it will all be sorted soon. By the responses above, this is unusual, so I am definitely happy to try them again once I have settled in to my new address.

Ausphotography Regular
    Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok update... Once Rick alerted the sponsors things have gone along very speedily.. My account had been debited, and this will be rectified within 48 hours.. I have cancelled the order for now!! But will revisit once settled. Thanks so much to Rick for taking the time to try and get something sorted, and also to the members who commented and have given me enough faith to give Eglobal another go And a big thank you to the site sponsor Eglobal for understanding my predicament and actively helping to have it sorted ASAP...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My order placed on Tuesday night, is in Sydney already.

So it would seem that unfortunately, you just got caught up in "one those issues" which is well outside the norm.

Very glad to hear it has all been sorted

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zeroharm View Post
    I have always had great service from them before as well, the lack of response until now has thrown me a bit It was made all the more stressful because I am leaving this address in a couple of days, so needed it to be finalised before then. I have had a PM from them from this site, so hopefully it will all be sorted soon. By the responses above, this is unusual, so I am definitely happy to try them again once I have settled in to my new address.
    It's good to hear that you got it all sorted out, and will give eglobal another go when you get settled.

Just on a side note my third order showed up today, and I'm very happy indeed 4 days to me in country Victoria.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast