User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: Australian Photography Members Shop??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Australian Photography Members Shop??

I ordered and paid for a Polo Shirt Navy (Large) on the 25th of March 2012, after 6 weeks and no sign of receiving the shirt, I sent an email asking for an explanation an explanation was promptly sent to me (Out of stock waiting on the Printer) a few weeks later still no shirt I sent another email asking for an explanation same explanation was promptly sent to me (Out of stock waiting on the Printer), it is now four months and still NO POST.
    Now Rick the rules say if we have not posted on this site within a stipulated time we lose privileges and that’s fair enough, But what happens when you don’t POST.

Alpacamike

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Mike. I have replied to your emails and kept you informed as much as I can. I have told you that the printers have repeatedly told me that my stock order would be available 'soon' each time I have enquired with them. The last time I called them was a week ago, and they still are telling me it will be 'soon'.

I can't really do much more than that.

I am sorry you are upset, but its outside my control, and I have replied to every email you have sent me.

If you want me to refund your money, I am happy to.
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rick I’m not upset, I just would like my shirt soon.
    And I don’t mind if you take this post down.
    Alpacamike

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It can stay here Mike. I am happy to be transparent and answerable to members. Certainly as soon as I get the stock you will be informed. This is the third printing company I have used, and not sure if it is the norm in the printing industry, but they have all promised great and fast service and they have all failed to deliver in a timely manner.

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I have now received my shirt, it is of the finest quality and I am proud to wear it to assist in promoting this outstanding wed site.
    Alpacamike

- - - Updated - - -

Well I have now received my shirt, it is of the finest quality and I am proud to wear it to assist in promoting this outstanding wed site.
    Alpacamike