User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  5

Thread: Published Again - Divelog Australia

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Published Again - Divelog Australia

Hey if anyone is interested I have just had tow articles published in this month's issue - Issue 288 July 2012 - of Divelog, which is now an online magazine.

The articles are on page 16 and pages 20 & 21 and you can read them here - http://www.divetheblue.net/dlonline.html

Comments welcomed

Karl
    Everyone is entitled to my opinion

Canon G12 in a Recsea housing with twin YS110 Alpha strobes
    Canon 7D with Sigma 18 - 250mm & 170 - 500mm lenses

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well done, congratulations, your photos of the undersea world are great and it's good to see you are getting getting published. I had someone tell me the other day when you are doing something you really like to do it's always special and people take notice.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations Karl. Very sad that there is need for you to write the first article but it is well written and I hope it has the desired effect at other locations too - I have noticed the issues you mentioned before. Note: your group Friends of Ammo Bay is a closed group so the docs mentioned are not showing so it is difficult for others to see what it is about, I would have posted it on my wall if it had been possible. The second article is also excellent - sounds like it was a very interesting and exhausting weekend.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    congrats! always good to see work in print
    Call me Dylan! www.everlookphotography.com | www.everlookphotography.wordpress.com | www.flickr.com/photos/dmtoh
    Canon EOS R5, : 16-35mm F4 L, 70-200F4 canon L, 24-70mm 2.8IIcanon L, Sirui tripod + K20D ballhead + RRS ballhead. |Sony A7r2 + Laowa 12mm F2.8, Nisi 15mm F4
    Various NiSi systems : Currently using switch filter and predominantly 6 stop ND, 10 stop ND, 3 stop medium GND
    Post : Adobe lightroom classic CC : Photoshop CC. Various actions for processing and web export

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations Karl both interesting articles I enjoyed reading them.
    What a shame these things happen like on Page 16 hopefully enough people will read that Article and it will make a difference

I shoot with Olympus Cameras.. Sometimes Canon and My iPhone SE 2020

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Congratulations again Karl. Another great effort and the recognition is deserved.
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks everyone - glad you liked them. I do this more for the love of it than the money (doesn't pay much) but I hope my article on page 16 'Is it time to stop the killing' makes everyone think about how their actions do have an effect on everything surrounding them and if I have done that then I am happy

I am off to Bali in two weeks so another writting oppertunity coming up

Karl