Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: Unsure where to Post This

Ausphotography Regular Geoff Port's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unsure where to Post This

I have troubled for a couple of days as to where to post this but I need to know so here it is.
    Which is the best program to use to store AP? I have loaded Picasa but it doesn't seem to have the ability to create a link that I can copy to display photos on AP. I have spent several hours mucking around with the program and just can't find any linking ability.
    Can anyone assist me ?
    Geoff Port

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    flickr is most popular and FREE. There are instructions in the How Do I section of the Library as to how to link from your flickr account to AP. I hope that helps.

Alternatively you can just upload your photos to AP directly, but there are size restrictions.
    Last edited by WhoDo; 15-06-2012 at 6:59am.
    Waz
    Be who you are and say what you mean, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind - Dr. Seuss...
    D700 | D7000 | Nikkor AF-S 18-55 DX 1:3.5-5.6G | Nikkor AF-S 55-300 DX 1:4.5-5.6 G ED | Nikkor AF 50 f/1.8D | Optex OPM2930 tripod/monopod | Enthusiasm ...
    My Flickr images ...

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I am not sure what you are seeking. What do you mean by 'best program to store AP'? AP is a website, it doesn't need storing, you just view and interact using a web browser.

If you are seeking how to LINK photos from other sites, into Ausphotography threads. Then there is guidance on how to do that in the site Library. HOW DO I, section.
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I Like to use the Public section of Dropbox for linking. It allows to provide a larger file size with less compression then Flickr or photobucket or whatever else. Just remember to keep your fileing system clean and uncluttered and don't delete the files or the links break.
    Greg Bartle,
    I have a Pentax and I'm not afraid to use it.
    Pentax K5
    Sigma 10-20 | Tamron 17-50 F:2.8 | Sigma 50 F:1.4 | Sigma 70-200 F:2.8 Plus a bunch of Ye Olde lenses

Would you like to see more?
    http://flickr.com/photosbygreg

Ausphotography Regular
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thankyou people, Will change programs to Flickr or dropbox.
    Geoff Port