Quote Originally Posted by ricktas View Post
I have had a suggestion that each week, we have a poll on AP as to which photo we think should have won. Does this interest you?
This really interests me Rick. I think its really cool that the ABC is running a photography program and I think that the members of AP can have a lot of fun with this and at the same time we can learn by adding our critiques to the judges on the show critiques and by reading other members critiques of the contestants photos each week.......it's a pretty unique opportunity.

I honestly feel really excited about this ABC show, ok it's not perfect, but what is? I reckon it's just fantastic to see a show like this on TV, it's a subject that we are all passionate about. I watched the show with my wife who is starting to get more interested in photography and some friends who are not into photography and they enjoyed it as much as I did and it was interesting hearing their feedback whilst watching the show.

My vote (and my wife and friends I watched the show with) was the portrait of Vince.

I would have liked Vince to have not had the prop and just maybe holding his hand pointed out.

The shot of Christa, there was a better one taken when Christa was looking up in the mirror at the photography. I thought that one was more engaging and I would have entered that one.

The shot of Dick, well that was just lost IM0....it didn't show an Aussie icon, to me just an aging bloke standing. It was such a lost opportunity for that photographer.

Anyway, if you could somehow organise a poll each week. I think it would be pretty cool and add another dimension of enjoyment of the show for AP members.