Well this week i am off to melbourne driving all the way to Geeelong then via the Great Ocean road to Adelaide. I was there at 12 Aposiles in January of this year but had to cut back through over to the highway from Port Campbell to catch the boat back to Tasmania. But this time i will be doing the whole trip on Great Ocean Road. Will be living in Adelaide for a while to seek Employment. As i have family there and used to live there i know my way round pretty well. So what i am asking is what are all the good places along the way to take photos. As i am going to take 2 days to drive up i should be able to get in some good snaps. As i will be using my 35mm lens most of the time due to my Sigma 10-20mm wide angle lens was lost due to falling in the sea along with my camera. Camera is being replaced but lens wasnt insured. Just hoping that my 35mm lens will be good enough to use. So if everyone can give me some pointers on places where to go on the way up it would be much appreciated. When i get to Adelaide there are some awsome places i will be visiting to get some photos like Hallet Cove, Port Noarlunga, Victor Harbour, Brighton Jetty, Glenelg Jetty.