Hey guys and gals,

In exactly one week and six days my fiancee and I will be heading to europe for 3 months. It's a trip of a lifetime kind of deal.

I'm taking all my gear (which isn't a lot):
Canon 30d, 18-55mm, 55-250mm, cable remote, CPL, ND2,4 and 8 filters, grad ND filter, some old Japanese magnifying filters for fun, spare battery, charger, usb lead, video lead that I made at work, 4x 8gb CF cards and 1x 4gb CF card, 3x lens pens and a rocket blower. The bag is absolutely jam packed.

Am I missing anything crucially important? Because we're back-packing, I might not be able to fit a tripod in, unless I can get a really compact one that extends to a decent height for very little money (as I'm not flush with cash after paying for this trip!)

Also, if anyone has great places around Europe to check out I'd love to know, regardless of photography

We'll be going through Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Romania, Turkey, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, France, Spain and Belguim. If anyone knows of good places in there, let me know

Cheers all!