So, today we went out for a drive. I came home and went straight to the computer to upload the pics. I tweaked the pics in LR and then after a very small break (dinner), I looked at them again, final tweak and sent them off to the wide world web.

My question is this.....what is your workflow. Do you do all your tweaks within 12 hrs and are happy with that OR do you leave the images for a while, come back with fresh eyes, do a tweak or two, leave for a while etc etc until you feel satisfied that your fresh eyes have seen all they need to see????

I ask this because I feel I am too quick to give my pics the nod. I think I need to S. L. O. W. down the procedure and adjust the images over a period of weeks, not minutes. I know I have read about many great photographers who do NOT give their pics the final nod in less then a week or two or months. They say your fresh eyes will see if the pic is indeed worthy and you have less emotion attached to them (you still are fresh with memory how the place where you took the pic felt - still in awe, excited, moved from your experience while pressing the shutter button).

Love to hear your thoughts.