About 18 years ago, I had my daughter lying on the trampoline, and was standing above her bouncing it gently, and she was having a ball laughing and giggling and just generally loving it.
As I bounced her, the static built up and her hair stood on end. Thinking it looked funny, I ran inside to grab the camera (Ricoh One Shot Zoom 105).
Jumped back up on the trampoline, stood over her again, got the camera ready to take the pic, and just as I snapped it, she decided the game wasn't fun any more and got ready to cry. Unfortunately, the image was snapped just as she decided it wasn't fun now.

We gave the grandmother a black and white paper print of it out of an early ink-jet printer, and she had friends say that they couldn't believe anyone could be so cruel. When the grandmother asked what they were talking about, they said, "Whoever shoved that girl's face in a photo copier like that" Ok, so early inkjet images weren't real great, and nor was the photo, but really...as if anyone would that.