User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  1

Thread: I think she saw a ghost

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think she saw a ghost

About 18 years ago, I had my daughter lying on the trampoline, and was standing above her bouncing it gently, and she was having a ball laughing and giggling and just generally loving it.
    As I bounced her, the static built up and her hair stood on end. Thinking it looked funny, I ran inside to grab the camera (Ricoh One Shot Zoom 105).
    Jumped back up on the trampoline, stood over her again, got the camera ready to take the pic, and just as I snapped it, she decided the game wasn't fun any more and got ready to cry. Unfortunately, the image was snapped just as she decided it wasn't fun now.

We gave the grandmother a black and white paper print of it out of an early ink-jet printer, and she had friends say that they couldn't believe anyone could be so cruel. When the grandmother asked what they were talking about, they said, "Whoever shoved that girl's face in a photo copier like that" Ok, so early inkjet images weren't real great, and nor was the photo, but really...as if anyone would that.
    Canon EOS 60D ..... EFS 18-200mm f/3.5 - 5.6 IS - 430 EXII Speedlite - "eBay special" Remote Control Unit - Manfrotto 190XPROB w 804RC2 head.

A. P's Culinary Indiscriminant
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A ghost...??.......not sure about that but one thing is sure.............she must have seen the photographer !

classic !
    Nikon and Pentax user

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL. Definitely enough to make anyone cry.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this a photo for her 21st? Pretty good timing as the hair goes perfectly with her expression - a few minutes later and it probably would not have been as good. Thanks for sharing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tch tch tch. You left a small child alone on a trampoline!! what were you thinking - oh thats right - you weren't !
    No wonder she started to get upset. It's a long way down when you are left, neglected and alone on a big bouncy thing. It is a wonder she made it to 18+
    Bad parent, bad parent, no wonder the new trampolines have big nets all around them now
    Is she afraid of heights now???

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, left her Mum with her, but that's probably also enough to make someone cry