User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  18
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: National Meet 2012-June 2nd/3rd - Gold Coast

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The weather forecast looks bad. Is there any other possible alternative location? such as north side of Brisbane?
    Be happy, life is beautiful, even through a humble point and shoot camera
    Flickr

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The weather is not looking good rain 15mm with 100% chance not worth the drive for me will have to give this one a miss. Have fun guys and gals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dwarak Calayampundi

Canon 5D Mark II, 7 D Lens Canon 24-105mm L Canon 16-35mm II L Canon 100mm Sigma 10-20mm Canon 50mm 1.8
    http://www.wix.com/dwarak/landscapes

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like it going to be a late call The last 2 mornings it has rained at some stage between 5.45 and 7.00am , Not much but enough to send you back to the car
    Last edited by William; 30-05-2012 at 3:47pm.
    Canon : 30D, and sometimes the 5D mkIII , Sigma 10-20, 50mm 1.8, Canon 24-105 f4 L , On loan Sigma 120-400 DG and Canon 17 - 40 f4 L , Cokin Filters

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh bugger...I hope its ok...Still early days though...(buggeroffrain)
    Thanks for looking....Cheers,
    Julie-Anne / Julie / Jules / Julesy / JAS

MY ..... MY BLOG..... Feel free to look.
    Canon 40D / 24-105mm L IS / 70-200mm L IS / 75-300mm / 50mm 1.8 / Sigma 10-20mm / Manfrotto tripod / Bits and pieces to fill the bag.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    Hmmm, Ty is right, Have a look here and scroll down to the Long range weather for Currumbin : http://www.weatherzone.com.au/qld/so...oast/currumbin Best I can do is give you a report Friday night , My partner does'nt like being woken at 4.00am on Saturdays
    Yeah probably have the call the Friday night...Then nobody has to get up early for no reason...If it's cancelled and the weather is ok we can't be worried about that...There has to be a decission prior. Which I'm sure we will all discuss Friday night.

Ausphotography Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm still keen if it's just showers, when your born and bred in Tasmania you get used to that sort of weather ......

Maybe just play it by ear eh I'll be watching the radar and maybe we can postpone till weekend after or something ??
    Nikon D7500 Tamron SP AF 90mm 10-20mm Sigma 18-55 VR 55-200 VR 50mm lens Manfrotto tripod 10 Stop ND filter ND Grad filters

Ausphotography Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll be there, I don't melt and I have my big coat. And it's only a 20 min drive for me.
    Odille

“Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky”

My Blog | Canon 1DsMkII | 60D | Tokina 20-35mm f/2.8 AF AT-X PRO | EF50mm f/1.8| Sigma 150-500mm F5-6.3 APO DG OS HSM | Fujifilm X-T1 & X-M1 | Fujinon XC 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OIS | Fujinon XC 50-230mm F3.5-5.6 OIS | Fujinon XF 18-55mm F2.8-4R LM OIS | tripods, flashes, filters etc ||

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like to meet you all, I've been on again/off again member, but recognise many people's names, and would like to put a face to them. So, weather-hoping, I'll see you all there on Saturday morning. Oh, and I'll have to leave by 7:30am, got to be back in Brissie by 9 for a baby shoot.
    I appreciate and value constructive criticism...

Humble beginnings: D700, Nikon 24-70 f/2.8, Nikon 20mm f/2.8, Nikon D90 (with optional battery grip), Nikon 35mm f/1.8, Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8, Nikon 10-24mm DX, Nikon 80-200 f/2.8 AF-D ED, SB-700, CPL filters, Cokin NGD filter (soft/grey), Cokin ND filter 8, Hitech Prostop 10 ND filter, Manfrotto National Geographic Tripod, Adobe Photoshop CS5

www.simontepoortenphotography.com.au

Ausphotography Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Analog6 View Post
    I'll be there, I don't melt and I have my big coat. And it's only a 20 min drive for me.
    Well, perhaps not if it is you know whatting down like today. If I am there you will know by the big yellow van!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm out. I have a cold as it is this week, so best I don't go getting rained on.

Ill be at home shooting for the cause though. Happy anniversary AP

Pentax K-r
    Da 15mm & 70mm Ltds, Fa 35mm f2, F 50mm f1.7
    Da*200mm, Tamron 90mm Macro, Sigma 28-105 f2.8

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It certainly came down today. Not looking much for a sunrise shoot, seems we might be missing the sun part! If it is not raining I will be aiming to be at Currumbin carpark about 6:30. If it is raining I think we should organise another time as it has been very bleak lately.
    Andrew

Mostly Canon gear

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah...looks like a washout!!!....Maybe in a couple of weeks we can try again.

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll go with Andrew , If it's not raining I'll be at the carpark around 6.30ish , Maybe at least for a mug shot to say we made the effort , It is still very inclement ( Heavy rain showers) , Scroll down to the latest forcast : http://www.weatherzone.com.au/qld/so...oast/currumbin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll wait for fairer weather, its a bit of a drive from Brissie only to be greeted by grey skies. And I had a new filter to play with too! Definitely will be there when it is rescheduled, and thanks to William for initiating the cause. Happy weekend all!

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well we came we saw, We talked then went home at 7.30, The whole three of us (Andrew (Boofhead), David (dbax) and myself), Andrew got the only shot of colour , Trouble was we were all pulling into the carpark @ 6.30 and missed it , Andrew got a hand held shot , David got a mug shot and I wandered down with no camera, After that it got grey and started to rain again , We chatted in the carpark shelter shed for a little while , Then decided it was coffee time , There are plans in the making for another in the near future , Keep tuned , Your turn David

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tell me about it, got up at 5 and went back to bed, then got up again at 6 to see some great colours, managed to get down to snapper and get a couple of nice ones just before the colour disappeared.
    Jayde

Honest CC whether good or bad, is much appreciated.
    Love and enjoy photography, but won't be giving up my day job.

Flickr

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    looking forward the next one and hope the weather is good

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And it's still raining, Very dark overcast so it was a good call for today

Ausphotography Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got up early went back to sleep then up again looked out the window saw some colour too thought oh $&@&$;()&$(;($&@"&$(;; ........... Went back to bed checked few mins later and it was gone so now happy , didnt miss out

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ...and then I get home and have to go straight out to work on a callout. I am having a quick look at the results now and hopefully will have something to post shortly

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast