Back in 2006 I bought a 400D twin lens kit and it's served me well, but I think it's now time for an upgrade. I thought I knew what I wanted - the 7D... Now the 5D Mark III has come out it has me drooling... but is it really worth three times as much as the 7D???

I take a lot of photos of animals (which are often running and jumping around) but also would really like to try my hand at sunrise/sunset and night time photography. I'll definitely be sticking with Canon as I already own the 70-200 F4 L IS which I love and I'm comfortable with using the Canons.

I'd either be looking at some sort of 7D bundle of goodies (inc probably two lens) suggested by the good people of ausphotography ($ - Probably 3K max)

OR

A 5D Mark III with one lens and an additional battery and probably one filter ($ - don't want to think about it! )

Any suggestions please? Would love some suggestions for camera/lens and accessory combos. I currently have a 8gb CF card - I'd think that would suffice? The 70-200 would also be staying

Thanks in advance!