User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: My auto-photogtraphy facebook page is up!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My auto-photogtraphy facebook page is up!

Hey All,

I'm currently completing the *removed - read site rules 3-7* & am currently on the penultimate Module where the assignment is to submit a Portfolio of shots based on your chosen field of photography.

I only joined this course to learn to take better family shots, however I've since realised that the course is heavily slanted towards those wanting to pursue a profession in photography & when I was asked to choose a genre a few modules ago I chose Auto Photography (I love cars & photography so it was a no-brainer).

To get the shots that I need to submit, I'm practicing like crazy & shooting lots of cars & thought the best / easiest way to share these with the cars owners & also allow them to share with their friends was to start a FB page.

I'm learing new things every shoot, so hopefully with have a range of shots I'm happy with soon (I just really need to focus on find some great locations as so far they've been fairly average!).

Anyway, the page is www.facebook.com/fastframes

I'd love to get feedback on my shots & remember, if you like, then please "Like"

Cheers, Nico.
    Last edited by nico; 25-04-2012 at 11:33pm.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If you want feedback and critique, post the photos into the critique forums on AP, that is what the site is here for.
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

A royal pain in the bum! arthurking83's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nico View Post

..... I'm practicing like crazy & shooting lots of cars & thought the best / easiest way to share these was to start a FB page.

Best way to get good accurate critique for the purpose of bettering yourself as a photographer is to post the images to a relevant forum and get feedback from like minded folks with the same interests.

Uploading to FB is not a good way to get relevant responses on what you are doing wrong or right with your images.

FB is a good way to get likes .. likes doesn't necessarily = the type of feedback that helps you achieve higher goals!!
    Nikon D800E, D300, D70s
    {Nikon}; -> 50/1.2 : 500/8 : 105/2.8VR Micro : 180/2.8 ais : 105mm f/1.8 ais : 24mm/2 ais
    {Sigma}; ->10-20/4-5.6 : 50/1.4 : 12-24/4.5-5.6II : 150-600mm|S
    {Tamron}; -> 17-50/2.8 : 28-75/2.8 : 70-200/2.8 : 300/2.8 SP MF : 24-70/2.8VC

{Yongnuo}; -> YN35/2N : YN50/1.8N

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apologies for the misunderstanding, when I said "share" I was first & foremost referring to sharing with the cars owner(s). It was an afterthought to share the link with this site. I just thought some other auto photopgraphy fans mat be interested in my page.

If it was critique I was after specifically I would have posted shots to the CC board as I've doe in the past.