First up I am not tech savvy in the least. To prove that my current system is a Toshiba Netbook $200 special that has bounced around in the panniers of my motorbike across this wonderful country over the last 3 years, it is hooked up to a Acer screen.
Now I'm in the market for a desk top and have been impressed by the iMac 27" in stores. However ...
I see a lot of comments on the screen reflection, do current users find this a huge issue ? Rumours are abound at the moment that the new 2012 iMacs are going to different screens which are non reflective. So should I wait for that to come out and then choose between the current model which surely will be reduced in $$$$ or go with the new screen type.
What I am looking at is -:
(mod edit) Promoting retail sites as a new member is against the site rules.
- * Free Stuff *: 10.7 Memory Stick
- 1 - Hard Drive Options: 1Tb 7200rpm
- 2 - SSD Upgrade Options: None
- Apple Battery Charger: No Thanks
- AppleCare: AppleCare + 8Gb RAM ..
- DisplayPort to DVI: No
- DisplayPort to VGA: No
- Keyboard: Wireless Keyboard
- Memory Configuration (RAM): 4GB DDR3 1333Mhz (2x..
- Office 2011: Home and Student 1 U..
- Mini Displayport to HDMI: No
- Mouse: Magic Mouse - Wirele..
- Operating System: OS 10.7 ( Standard )
- Remote: No
- Virtualisation: No
- Windows OS: No
- Windows Setup Service: No
- ZeroThree 24/7 Tech Support: Included[/FONT][/COLOR]