Sometimes you may need to do many passes of the sensor swiping kit to get all dust off.
Sometimes you simply push dust across from one side of the sensor to the other.

If this clean was a paid for service, then you should be disappointed by it.

For a professional level of service such as this, you'd expect a 100% clean sensor at f/22.
I do this to my gear, even if it take 10 or more cleaning attempts.

Rick is technically correct when he says you can't get a 100% clean sensor(I've tried), but you can get a 100% 'visually acceptable' clean sensor, where you can shoot at f/32 all day long if you like.

But to get the sensor(or more accurately.. the filter pack) clean is nigh on impossible I reckon.
Even a sensor that shows no dust specks at 100% view, can have dust on it, but you need to push process the image massively to reveal it.
That is, it's visually clean on a normal exposure .... but give it 200% brightness and 400% contrast and you'll see many strange artefacts .. dust being one of them.

To remove those particles that can't be removed, is a simple(but tedious) process .... more wipes of the sensor are needed.

I reckon it's time for you to get your own cleaning kit and do it yourself.
The kit is a lot cheaper than a paid for yearly cleanout .. which should comprise of a clean every thousand or so exposures.
You have access to it at a moments notice, and you control the quality of it .. and don't get some lame A$$ excuse saying that some dust spots can't be removed!

If you fear damaging the sensor .. don't! It's as easy as ..... ummm ...... as brushing your toddler's teeth!

It's harder to do damage than it is to actually do damage. There are many tutes around the net, and I think I did one on AP some years back.