Hi everyone, currently own a D3000 which I bought as a kit from JB going on 2 years ago now, before heading on a trip to the US for a couple of months, loved the camera for starting out and was at the right price at the time, and resulted in some pics from the trip I was very happy with at the time. Have been getting into the use of CS5 of late too and been seeing some amazing pics on here and places like flickr etc and so far have resisted the urge to upgrade on the spur of the moment like I seem to do with all my other electricals. I have been reading all the reviews of the latest cameras like the D800 / D4 etc etc, and wow they look fantastic, but I dont think I really need to be purchasing something in that category as yet....

I have bought a couple of extra lens such as the Sigma 70 - 300 & AF-S 35mm 1.8 so should I stick with the DX format since I'd still consider myself as progressing from the novice stage? Or sell everything and move to full frame? As much as I'd love to rush out and buy a D800, I am interested in landscape / seascape photography as well as the general family stuff, kids at sport, gatherings etc. Would a D7000 be a substantial increase in quality? What would you guys recommend?? Your thoughts all appreciated in advance!