User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: Canon s100

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Canon s100

After two weeks of research and going to shops, today I finally bought my point and shoot.
    All my research and all sales people recommending the Canon S100 I took the plunge.
    So small and light I enjoyed a few snaps today.
    Will post some pics.

Trying the built in ND

I liked this about your photo.......To improve on it you could........Well done and keep posting

http://www.flickr.com/photos/roshoto/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I recently purchased one too.

Great little camera for when you don't want to lug around the kit.

I've been shooting in RAW + JPEG to compare the differences. Hadn't really had a chance to compare them until tonight when I had a brief look.

At this point I think I like the JPEGs better than the RAWs.

Some say you buy a P&S for that exact reason, point and shoot and not to process other than resize (not that I know a great deal about processing anyway).

I'm also looking at the new SX260 for the wife when we go away next as I'm quite impress with the S100.
    AKA Sean

Canon 5D MKII - 24-105L - 70-200 F4L IS - 70-300 IS USM - 28 1.8 - 35L 1.4 - 50 1.4 - 85 1.8 - 100L Macro - 200L 2.8II - Tamron 17-35 2.8 - Sigma 150-500 - 430EX - and a stack of other bits and pieces.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great shots Rosh. Are these taken with your new S100. I too bought not so long ago the S100 and I love it. Video is great and the pix are 8 out 10. I'm a very happy little snappy S100 shooter...LOL