I would like to ask you pro or semi pros about what you think about whether these things are important in the photos that you actually give to the client. I mean people who take money, do the job completely, and move on and not handing the pics over so the client could find someone else to PS them.

It probably depends on the type of event too, if you could give each item a score from 1 to 10. Obviously if an item scores 10 then any photo lacking the item will be discarded/not shown to client at all. I'm thinking of events with people, such as parties, weddings, conferences, etc.

I ask because sometimes I see sets from and event and I don't understand why it was kept esp when there was another similar photo without the 'flaw'. Maybe clients see values differently to a photographer? Also please exclude extreme circumstances or reasons for doing something out of the ordinary.

* person should be in focus (or something in the frame at least)
* person should not be blurred due to their movement (non panning/action shot)
* person should not be blurred due to hand shake
* misfocused + movement blur!
* person's clothes should not be blown out (outdoors in sun)
* person's clothes should not be blown out (indoors due to flash/lights)
* more than half the person's face should not be blown out (outdoors in sun)
* more than half the person's face should not be blown out (indoors due to flash/lights)
* person should not be blinking or mid blink (excluding purposely closed eyes)
* accidental cutting off bits of head or limbs (in a way that it's clearly not on purpose) or head touching edge of frame etc
* excessive noise visible because one pic out of a series was underexposed for whatever reason and pushed

I say person but it could mean 1 person in a small/large group shot. Also it could mean the main subject in a 'details shot'.