User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: A WA Four Squared Landscape Challenge!!

Ausphotography Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A WA Four Squared Landscape Challenge!!

Hi All,

I thought I would put a challenge forward to enthusiastic Landscape Photographers.

Here it is: 4 photographers use 4 Sundays (or agreed days) to travel up to 4 hours to 4 different locations in WA.

This would be an excellent way to visit several interesting locations in reach of Perth and with luck take some excellent shots and lean a great deal at the same time.

I'm hoping for a consistent team of four (including me ) for this event.

Given winter and late Autumn is a great time to shoot I am thinking about a May to June period.

So who is in? What else are you going to do with your life?
    "Nature photography is about choosing a location, crawling through dirt, being bitten by insects and occasionally taking a great image". - Wayne Eddy.

Canon 5D MkIII, Canon 7D, 17-40mm f/4L,
    24-105mm f/4L
    + Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L IS +400mm f/5.6L + Canon 1.4xTC + Canon 100 EF f2.8 USM + 430-EX

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like a good idea to me. Unfortunately more than 4 hours away. Hope you got some takers and made some friends.

Ausphotography Regular
    Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got one outing with PK and another that had to pull out for very important reasons.

It does have to be up to four ours away, not four hours away. Assuming the timing is right, I can get to Albany or the Stirling Ranges in 3:40 doing the limit all the way.

All it takes is a little planning and we can succeed in getting a great shoot each month for a while. Just takes some planning, dedication and commitment.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll be heading out again in August and then Sept if anyone would like to join me.

Back to the Stirling's, some Wandoo Country (2hrs max) for an overnighter and maybe somewhere else too.