Quote Originally Posted by ricktas View Post
I would suggest getting the Scott Kelby book for your version. He has produced books on every version on Photoshop for quite a few years and if you follow along with his book, you will learn a lot.

Also agree with MF above, that youtube has some great tutorials, but you need to know what to search for to begin with, as it is better to search for 'photoshop levels tutorial", or "photoshop unsharp mask tutorial" than just photoshop tutorials.

You can also ask here on AP. We have some tutorials in our Tutorials forum already, and members are often willing to help out with instruction and advice if you ask.
Agree'd, when searching for a tut on the tube you actually have to know what your looking to do. Me, i have no idea at the best of times BUT it has been a great help. Ive also wasted so many mins/hrs on useless vids by people that know less than me

You CAN NOT beat the info on here though..Have a go, post it up and get some feedback here.

Books also as rick mentioned. There are heaps of publications on Photoshop available pretty much everywhere.

wayne.