Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  1

Thread: Image with a story.

Ausphotography Addict
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Image with a story.

Some time ago, I asked rick and the mods about having a POTW with a theme of the image telling a story.
    My idea was born a fair while ago by a thread started with an image that stirred a few comments asking "Why".
    The then thread starter had to explain why the image was taken in that way. It came apparent after a few posts, but it did raise a few eyebrows.

I then proposed that the title for the image be of no more than 3 words, and the image itself being something that would pull on the old heart strings.
    Something maybe that you would see on a billboard for St Vinnies, Salvation Army or a similar group.

I was only reminded recently by a thread with a fairly good image technically, but didn't really have much of a story behind it.

Geoff.........
    Geoff
    Honesty is best policy.
    CC is always welcome
    Nikon D3000 ... Nikon D90... Nikon D700 Various lenses, Home studio equipment and all the associated stuff
    Flickr

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You never know Geoff, it may become a competition theme. We have heaps of ideas that we are constantly coming up with for comp themes.
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography