I have just finished a small commission to Photograph a 2 year old , my client picked the location a local fenced play ground and set the time for the shoot.
I thought i had all the bases covered ,checked with local gov no permit required to shoot there , Googled the park to give me some idea of the layout,checked with my insurance to make sure i was covered all good .
On arrival on time met my client and had her sign the release form, introduced my self with my client to the other play area users and explained my reason for being there with a camera once again no problems.
The shoot went well I changed to a longer lens to try for those magic natural shots all parents want of their children. Finished organised a time for viewing my client left the area with me to go to her car I waved goodbye then stated to pack my gear into my car and thats when the Police rolled up . Apparently when i was working with the longer lens a passer by had reported me to the Police, it took a phone call to my client to finally clear things up not a pleasant experience . Has anyone else had this problem any suggestions on what to do if I take on more work of this nature.