Thread: Dell Malaysian HELL

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dell Malaysian HELL

I needed a better photo editing monitor so ordered a Dell u2412 Sunday week ago very bad move!!
    On the following Tuesday I checked the couriers tracking (it was ready for delivery) and noted there were 2 monitors on the consignment (yes I was charged for both) so rang dell to advise them of the mistake and to ask about the return of the unwanted unit. was told "Sorry we will fix it from here" . Well they fixed it alright !!!! both units were reconsigned from Bris back to Sydney , and apparently lost.
    I am now being told they cannot send the monitor until it is found ,nor can they cancel or refund , as you can imagine I was not real happy and suggested that as it was them that lost it its not my problem so send me a monitor .
    This suggestion I have made twice a day since last Thursday but still when I ring support and give my order number i am told Sorry the courier company has lost****.
    I have talked to 2 supervisors and anyone else who will listen but its like smashing your head into a brick wall and Dell Aust is impossible to contact direct
    1 avoid these people like the plague
    2 Any suggestions to expedite this
    3 A cure for extreme stress
    Cheers .
    why does a good rant make you feel better?
    Last edited by grw46; 22-02-2012 at 2:04pm.
    I'm Garry . Pentax K5 IIs + Kx, and a bag full of other gear.
    Critique is welcome as is PP with details.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43734466@N07/