Activity Stream

Filter
Sort By Time Show
Recent Recent Popular Popular Anytime Anytime Last 24 Hours Last 24 Hours Last 7 Days Last 7 Days Last 30 Days Last 30 Days All All Photos Photos Forum Forums Articles Articles
    Yesterday, 9:43am
    Mary Anne replied to a thread Newbie in :Introductions
    Hello Graig.. That's wonderful to get to Africa again and Antarctica. And We need more Birders and Flowers on the Forum. Yes you need patience...
    17-03-2024, 12:59pm
    cdholmes replied to a thread Newbie in :Introductions
    Hi Mary Anne. Thanks for the welcome. Regarding photographic genres, I also like photographing wildlife when I get the opportunity. Birds quite often...
    17-03-2024, 11:25am
    Jaded62 replied to a thread Newbie in :Introductions
    Welcome Craig and well said. It's like you've read my mind!
    17-03-2024, 10:32am
    Mary Anne replied to a thread Newbie in :Introductions
    Hello and Welcome to AP, after Reading your introduction and what's on your Profile it's all very interesting. Though looking at the images you have...
    15-03-2024, 1:08pm
    ameerat42 replied to a thread Newbie in :Introductions
    Welcome to AP, and I enjoyed your introduction. The key to making AP "your own" is interaction. It sounds to me that that is your aim. So, join...
    15-03-2024, 11:04am
    cdholmes started a thread Newbie in :Introductions
    I’m not new to photography but I’m new here. I have been on and off Instagram as a photo sharing medium but now permanently off. I often question why...
    15-03-2024, 10:42am
    'I said Julie Don't go, don't go' Rinse The Blood Of My Toga - very funny radio play https://youtu.be/eV_b3Tpyckc?si=uqBXpOYsM4o09fiZ
    15-03-2024, 8:49am
    Not Yet, though who know what will happen. I am off to spray the driveway weeds when I get off AP and don't think anything funny will happen doing...
    15-03-2024, 6:43am
    ...today, did anything funny happen this ides of March? :p
More Activity