PDA

View Full Version : Brisbane D800/D4 hands-on - TONIGHT 16/2/2012

dieselpower
16-02-2012, 8:19am
I got this in my email overnight, got pinned in spam - lucky I checked it this morning!

I can't make it but thought some Brisbanites might be keen. For anybody who hasn't ever been to CameraPro it's a small shop but very competitive prices, and they're open after 5pm for anyone who works late.

They have the D800 (aus stock) listed for $3425, too, so very competitive pricing.

We are excited to provide you with the opportunity to get hands on with one of the first Pre-production models D800 and D4 to be available in Australia!

We will have 2 Nikon Representatives as well as CameraPro staff for the evening to give you an exclusive encounter with both the new D800 and the D4!

It is important to note that these are both pre-production models, so at this point images are restricted from being removed from the camera. We hope in a few weeks we will be able to demo a full production unit as well!

Come and join us on our Level 1 Showroom at 180 Queen St, Brisbane CBD!
We will be demoing from 4.30-7pm tomorrow - Thursday 16th Feb.
We're very excited about this opportunity and look forward to seeing you there!

RSVP: http://camerapro.wufoo.eu/forms/get-hands-on-with-the-nikon-d800-and-d4/

I @ M
16-02-2012, 10:21pm
Twill be interesting to hear the views of any AP members that did manage to attend.

rodw
17-02-2012, 1:24am
I wanted to but was on the wrong side of town this afternoon so missed it. They say they hope to do a similar night with production models so will try and make that one.

mongo
18-02-2012, 11:33am
today is the 18th . Did anyone go and anything to report ?????

Chayelle
19-02-2012, 2:57am
Anyone hands on yet?

image2paint
28-02-2012, 9:25am
I wasn't able to go either would have been interesting though... would be nice to hear from a member