PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Photography locations in Perth.

currykutu
08-02-2012, 3:35pm
Hi there;
Will appreciate if you could share your favorite wedding shooting location in Perth. Would like to know more if the places required the entrance fees / photography charges.

Thank you.

ricktas
08-02-2012, 7:31pm
Contact Perth City Council. If they are like most council's you have to register and pay a fee to use their parks/gardens etc for professional photography reasons (ie photographing a wedding). They will also be able to provide you with a list of their parks/gardens.

ktoopi
09-02-2012, 4:04pm
My brother got married at the University of Western Australia... a beautiful location lovely old buildings and gorgeous gardens. I am sure that there would be a fee for using this location:)

filpee
09-02-2012, 6:16pm
I liked the photos we had taken on the Mount Street freeway bridge.
I don't think it cost anything but we had written permission to have photos taken at the Supreme Court Gardens.

cookey
12-02-2012, 4:10pm
Here are a few i know off

UWA
HArold Boas Gardens
Kings Park
Park next to the WACA ground
Cottosloe Beach

All depends what your looking for plus see the council forst for permits etc

currykutu
17-02-2012, 9:56pm
If not mistaken, winter begins at the start of June and finishes at the end of August. It is generally a rainy season, mingled with cool sunny days. So, what is your recommendation about location?

mpot
18-05-2012, 6:26pm
Hyde Park in Perth is a great location.

Inside His Majesty's Theatre is also very interesting, with some great decor, and some great staircases to pose the bridal party on.