View Full Version : Wedding Photography locations in Perth.

08-02-2012, 2:35pm
Hi there;
Will appreciate if you could share your favorite wedding shooting location in Perth. Would like to know more if the places required the entrance fees / photography charges.

Thank you.

08-02-2012, 6:31pm
Contact Perth City Council. If they are like most council's you have to register and pay a fee to use their parks/gardens etc for professional photography reasons (ie photographing a wedding). They will also be able to provide you with a list of their parks/gardens.

09-02-2012, 3:04pm
My brother got married at the University of Western Australia... a beautiful location lovely old buildings and gorgeous gardens. I am sure that there would be a fee for using this location:)

09-02-2012, 5:16pm
I liked the photos we had taken on the Mount Street freeway bridge.
I don't think it cost anything but we had written permission to have photos taken at the Supreme Court Gardens.

12-02-2012, 3:10pm
Here are a few i know off

HArold Boas Gardens
Kings Park
Park next to the WACA ground
Cottosloe Beach

All depends what your looking for plus see the council forst for permits etc

17-02-2012, 8:56pm
If not mistaken, winter begins at the start of June and finishes at the end of August. It is generally a rainy season, mingled with cool sunny days. So, what is your recommendation about location?

18-05-2012, 5:26pm
Hyde Park in Perth is a great location.

Inside His Majesty's Theatre is also very interesting, with some great decor, and some great staircases to pose the bridal party on.