PDA

View Full Version : Sigma customer service - I cant get replies from anybody.

mini696
23-01-2012, 9:13am
I have been trying to get in touch with Sigma to question an issue I am having with my lens. I thought it was a camera problem so was in contact with Canon and they were very responsive and easy to talk to. But Sigma on the other hand are impossible to contact. Either through their website, through the Australian distributer or the place I bought it from, I haven't received a response from any one.

Has anyone had similar problems contacting Sigma before? What did you do to finially get through?

EDIT:

OK I see all I have to do is post here - who knew Ausphotography was so powerful... As soon as I clicked "submit" I had an email notification pop up from CR Kennedy.

I @ M
23-01-2012, 9:21am
C R Kennedy have never been anything other than excellent service providers in my experience.

I have had multiple dealings with them with software issues ( Nik colour efex ) recently and Sigma lens calibration in the past.
Service has always been very prompt.
It might be that the Christmas / new year period has seen some of their staff go on holidays in much the same way as many other companies do?

LJG
23-01-2012, 9:24am
C.R.Kennedy, Kingsford Smith Drive Albion (Brisbane) 07-38626222.

mini696
23-01-2012, 9:42am
Thanks guys, I will try to phone them to discuss it later today.
I am probably expecting too much just by sending emails.

Though like I said in the edited post above, I received an email as soon as I hit submit on the original post.