PDA

View Full Version : font colour default

pjs2
22-01-2012, 8:06am
When I post a quick reply the font colour is black. Not serious just a tad annoying. Is there some way I can change this to automatically be white.

ricktas
22-01-2012, 8:34am
What site skin are you using? Scroll to the bottom of the page and on the left there is a drop down box with all the different skins. If you are using the default (and no customisations via your settings menu) then the font should be white.

pjs2
22-01-2012, 9:19am
Sorry my bad. I have worked out what I was doing wrong. Did you know when you type out your message in Micro soft word so you can check your speeeling and grandma it uses a black font. So when you copy and paste what colour do you think it saves it in? -----Anybody--------anybody. Black is the answer people. Boy it's lucky that I'm pretty. My apologies for dragging you all into the brain of peter smith.

geoffsta
22-01-2012, 9:39am
I have "ispell" loaded as a IE add on. It does a good job with spellink. Grammackly it aint got it, but I fink it well do ya well. :D

ricktas
22-01-2012, 9:41am
yep. I have a firefox add-on Australian Dictionary, and all my posts are spell checked (though I still stuff it up)