PDA

View Full Version : This could be Dangerous

William
20-01-2012, 3:46pm
Got an invite, And glad we are still reconised as foundation members , Really stoked I got this invite to the 50th of one of Qld's/ Australia's leading boardriding clubs , Could be very dangerous to an old bloke like me , But I'll take the chance :D Started Boardriding on Xmas 1960 at Kirra , My how time fly's :( The 2.30 in the Arvo worries me :eek:

gw.toad
20-01-2012, 5:13pm
REMEMBER your age LOL

William
20-01-2012, 5:37pm
REMEMBER your age LOL

I do remember , Lucky I'm a young 60 ish, But I have a funny feeling that age will go out the window , Most of the boys from that era dont mind a bit of a party still :Doh:I wont be driving down :) I just hope that I remember all the guys names , Good at faces , But names :confused013Hope the TV camera's are'nt there :eek: I hear Luke Eagan, Joel Parkinson, Michael Peterson and a lot of early legends will be attending, Guessing it will be a good Arvo /Night :D

Mark L
20-01-2012, 10:16pm
........ I just hope that I remember all the guys names , Good at faces , But names :confused013.......
They're probably thinking the same thing. Back slap, big smile and "G'day mate."
After the first couple of :beer_mug: it won't matter.
Enjoy.

pjs2
21-01-2012, 1:19pm
Could be good to drag along any pics if you have any of the lads and ladettes from the days of old.
I don't remember 1960 I wasn't born then :).
Go hard or go home. Remember only the good die young.
Have fun

William
21-01-2012, 7:56pm
:lol2:Quote Peter : Remember only the good die young.

Well I'm stuffed :Doh:I'm planing on going hard :D