PDA

View Full Version : The Three Masters Seminar

PhoTomD
21-12-2011, 5:07pm
Hi All,

I've just received an emails from my mate with an advert for that seminar (link below) and I can't believe how could I miss it!!

http://nickmelidonis.com/the-three-masters-seminar/

I'm not usually posting any advertising stuff but Nick Melidonis and Jakie Ranken are one of my greatest inspirations. I don't know Mike that well but...just going to listen Jackie and Nick will be ab amazing.

If anyone is keen, perhaps we could askj for a group booking discount :lol:

Merry Xmas to you all :santa:

Milbs1
23-12-2011, 1:57pm
Would love to go, just not sure the budget will stretch...if you go, you could record it for us Tom????
Had I won the Canon Photo 5 comp (made 2 finals) the prize I was most excited about was the 3 day photography workshop with Jackie & Frank in Queenstown...... I was totally gutted to miss out having got so close.......

PhoTomD
24-12-2011, 1:14am
I get you :) I had to sell my IR filter and my old bag to get the ticket.
I'll respect their copyrights dear Shirl. If you wont make it, you'll miss it.

fisher
05-01-2012, 12:26pm
Hi PhoTomD,

Looks like that would be a good day. I have justed booked something similar with Art Wolfe (a 1 day workshop) on the 31st March. Same price ect. Seems to be alot going on with the Freophoto show on as well.

Cheers Fisher

PhoTomD
07-01-2012, 1:25am
Hmm I was considering Art as well....but ;) Forofreo will 4 sure be interesting! Haven't been on last years one but 4 sure I will be on this one!

fess67
07-01-2012, 9:26am
I did a basic photoshop course with Nick Melodonis a couple of years ago. Very well worth it. Nice guy and very approachable.

PhoTomD
16-01-2012, 5:27pm
How unusual! It got cheaper!!!!!

Shirl, you coming?

Milbs1
16-01-2012, 10:38pm
How unusual! It got cheaper!!!!!

Shirl, you coming?

Oh, now I am seriously tempted...... I am a possible/probable, will let you know in the next day or so :)

PhoTomD
18-01-2012, 9:30pm
It seems they actually got sponsored by some formal photo shops like Fitzgerald and they refunded to all who paid the full price initially hahah sweeeeet!!!
I'll see u there Shirl!
Nick and Jackie under the same roof....damn, I can't wait! :D

Sueann
19-01-2012, 12:48am
I'm in!! Booked and paid, yippee! :D

Chilli
22-01-2012, 10:50am
PhotoTomD, THANKYOU for posting that link... what a treat to have the reduced price !!!!
I'm in too, booked and paid....:D

PhoTomD
22-01-2012, 5:18pm
Haha sweet :) Seems this will be a proper AP meeting!

Chilli
28-01-2012, 7:24pm
Has anybody received an email of confirmation from Nick or any details regarding the seminar after making payment online ?
I have received a paypal confirmation and nothing more.

Milbs1
30-01-2012, 12:51pm
Not initially, but then I got an email from Nick on 23rd Jan

Thanks for enrolling in the 3 Masters Seminar. We will be in touch closer to time with details of the venue at Notre Dame.

As the price of the seminar has been halved from $395 to $195 through some sponsorship, unfortunately, we were unable to cost in a lunch as well and we apologize for that; there are numerous excellent sandwich bars and cafes close to the venue. Tea and coffee will still be served.

fisher
30-01-2012, 6:27pm
Yep I am in as well, pretty busy I have the 3 masters & then Art Wolfe the following weekend. Maybe do some AP name tags. :lol:

Cheers Glen

Chilli
21-03-2012, 10:51am
It was a priveladge to be in the company of these three masters,
wow just wow !

Thankyou for posting this link PhotoTomD and it was lovely to meet you and Shirl. :)