PDA

View Full Version : Chisels new Drummer.

motox
06-12-2011, 8:40pm
Good evening A.P.ers, Thought id share this pic of the new cold chisel drummer,
"Charlie Drayton", with me and me dad, " the late Steve Prestwich" is my brother,Dads Son..

Charlie, came to our room, To meet dad and family, it was a memorable moment,
we found him to be,not only a great replacement drummer, But a top human being,
he came in wareing a PRESTWICH T-Shirt, Of wich he took off and gave to dad..:th3:

Cold chisel have still got it, but when they played steves song "When The war is Over,
Tribute,with pics of steve on the big screen, I looked across and the whole stadium was standing up..

Very Touching Moment... R.I.P. "steve...

ricktas
06-12-2011, 9:08pm
Thanks for posting Motox. It must be both uplifting and sad at the same time, to see the Chisels playing, but without your brother.

Good on Charlie for taking the time to come to your room.

motox
06-12-2011, 9:30pm
Thanx Rick, Love it when you reply first...ahhaa.. chisel our on stage in minutes... adelaide

dbax
06-12-2011, 10:58pm
yeah good stuff, its all about respect and obviously Charlie understands that, and has respect for Steve, his family and fans. good post:th3:

yummymummy
07-12-2011, 12:05am
wow fantastic!! what a great gesture for him to do, I'm sure he's very good else he wouldn't be playing with them.... still... it won't be the same without your brother! I grew up listening to chisel, and " When the War Is Over" is one of my all time favourite songs :) Thanks for posting!! great photo too :th3: ( even though I'm no supposed to say that anymore *giggles* )

tcdev
08-12-2011, 1:06am
Saw Chisel recently at their Sydney concert at the EntCent. Very moving to see the clip of your brother.